Chemical substances used in diagnosis and treatment of diseases of living things and on the other hand they are used as medicines for protection from disease.
Drugs in Solid Form:
Pills, tablets, capsules, cachets, dragees, etc …
- Capsules: They are pills that are stored in gelatin-made protection.
- Cachets: Pills that are stored in starch-protected.
- Dragees: Pills coated with sugar, chocolate, etc. to make it easier for me.
Drugs in Liquid Form:
Syrup, sterile light bulb, drop, etc …
Drugs in liquid form are the most and fastest absorbed drugs passing through the cell by means of diffusion.
Drugs in Semi-Solid Form:
Cream, ointment, etc …
They are used to soften the skin, to treat it, to get rid of the itchiness caused by fungi.
- Cream: Water-based medicines.
- Ointment: Oil based medicines.
- Pomade: Drugs whose consistency is higher than the ointment.
DAMAGES CAUSED BY WRONG AND UNNECESSARY DRUG USE TO HUMAN HEALTH, ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT